Keeping you injury free ... the Biomechanics Centre, South Shields
A centre of excellence in the field of Biomechanics.
We are reputed throughout the North East, with our clinic in South Shields serving North and South Tyneside, Newcastle upon Tyne, Sunderland and Durham. It is run by Dean Glozier BSc Hons Mchs Hpc reg, a Podiatrist with over 20 years of experience in Biomechanics, Movement, Gait analysis, Neuromuscular therapy and Musculoskeletal Podiatry.
Dean and his team provide a multidisciplinary service, combining comprehensive assessment protocols and manual therapy whilst working with advanced video and digital technology to analyse alignment, movement and function. The results speak for themselves - Performance… having helped thousands of people overcome and prevent injury and pain.
Biomechanics is for everyone. Whether you are an adult or a child we can help you. Specialising in alignment and function we work closely with walkers, runners, athletes, skiers and snowboarders. Our service is unrivalled in the North East of England. Here's what we do:
- Find the root cause of muscle and joint pain
- Eliminate pain and discomfort
- Improve functional fitness & athletic performance
- Create a completely personalized fitness plan
- Identify dangerous weaknesses BEFORE injury occurs
- Identify and resolve movement problems
- Build lasting fitness instead of temporary ability
- Measure and establish a record of progress
- Understand which footwear will work for you
- Specialised Ski and Snowboard service